Tuesday, July 7, 2009

funmail!

howdy-ho!

thought i would share this super-flattering bit of funmail i received today...

vaughan, you are the sweetest thing.


thank you.
f:)



"Hey Faye!

I got asked to describe you for the gig you've got coming up ....

So i put this in the email that I sent out inviting everyone....

The first time I saw her I was in a garden of Ale
Where the amber was cheap and egos weren’t on sale
Where the winter coats were buttoned up all the way to the top
And the sweet accents of her tones matched her funky shaggy crop
Where legends or urban said that the man behind the bar
Had relations with Bon Scott lead screamer of Aca daca
Where her eyes pierced the same holes that her voice did moments before
So many stimulations it could never be a bore
When I was running so late but I just couldn’t bale
It was the first time I saw her in a garden of Ale

So if you wish to join me in this mystic Maze
Where time will pace by like you’ve been in a magical daze
And your eyes will get locked in an absorbing gaze
Do your ears, your mind and your soul a favor

Come check Out Faye Blais"

No comments: